Thursday 20 October 2011

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - Flying home


Renee and Agus met up with me at Ubud Aura today and gave me my silk kimono jacket.  It is amazing to wear, light and flowing.  I love it.  After we said our goodbyes I still had a couple of hours before I had to catch the taxi so I took a last dip in the pool and enjoyed some last few rays.  Taxi ride to airport was crazy with traffic, but I got there in lots of time.

Now I am sitting in the Hong Kong airport waiting for my next flight (to Vancouver).  Free WiFi is sure handy.  I'm checking my emails, reading the news (Gadhafi is dead), and people watching.

Flight from Hong Kong to Vancouver was uneventful.  I was able to sleep off and on.  Arrived in Vancouver a day earlier than when I left?!?

Our flight got to Vancouver airport early.  Now I have 11 hours to kill instead of 9.  Sigh.  Found myself a little nook with a plug in (charging the laptop) and a bench with no arm rests so that I can lay down later.  Amazing what I look for in an airport now that I have experienced long layovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment