Saturday 22 October 2011

Friday, October 21 - Home

Flight from Vancouver to Winnipeg was uneventful.  Leah met me at the airport.  It feels cool in Manitoba, as I knew it would.  Gave Leah her leather messenger bag, she likes it.  Stopped to see Yvonne on the way out of the city.  Showed her some of the batik and silk stash.  Then I headed home.

Didn't even spend half an hour at home before Don and I headed to Treherne to the Chili Bake Off, a Cancer Care fundraiser.  Got a chance to say hello to a few people.  Then headed home to unpack and hit the sack.  Boy did my own bed and pillow ever feel great!

Thanks to everyone for reading the Bali blog. I am going to try to move to a different blog site that will be more serviceable for entering pictures and video clips.  I will post my new address on this site once I change over.  (Give me at least a week to make the move.)  Then I can enhance my Bali blog entries with the photos I took.

Also, Don and I plan to use a blog while we are away on further journeys in 2011/12.  So stay tuned!!

Cheers,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment