Sunday 2 October 2011

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Drove to Ubud with Anja, we rented a car and driver.  We went to the natural healer from Eat, Pray, Love.
Diagnosis consisted of looking and feeling different areas of the body, looking in our eyes, etc.  She told me some of my troubling health issues – low blood pressure, arthritis, worrier, dehydration and blood too acidic.  She also told me that as a youngster I was not very healthy, that I am healthier now as an adult.  Then she told me my fortune.  She said I would have a long life, and that I would have a part-time job after this year off.  She said the job would be part-time, but not every day.  I wonder what that could be??

I am being examined by the natural healer.
Here are the four of us.  Left - me, doctor, Anja, helper

Entrance to "Wayan" Spiritual Healer


Came back to the Patra Hotel and checked in for our first night of the tour.  Met the other ladies in the tour at supper.  Three ladies from San Francisco – Mary, Susanne, and Sandra.  Two ladies from Kansas – Elenor and Jackie.  One lady from Washington State – Mary.  One lady from Oregon – Darlene.  And our two leaders from Victoria – Barb and Cheryl.  So with me we are a total of ten women.

No comments:

Post a Comment