Monday 11 November 2013

Winter in Mesa

The temperature here is quite nice. Sunny every day, but it does cool off at night. This morning it is only 55F, but during the day it is in the high 70s or low 80s F. 

Silly me. In my packing rush I neglected to pack any capris or shorts. No problem, I thought, I'll just buy a couple of pair. No way!  The stores are selling winter clothes. No shorts available, it is winter here!?!  This was the clerks reply even though it was 30C out!!

Last night we slept with our bedroom window open. A couple of times during the night the ducks had squabbles over something. What a racket!!  It did wake me up but I just laughed and rolled over. The sound reminded me of Donald Duck on Disney!  (Perhaps something like Rob Ford when drinking?)

Yesterday Don went out to hit a few balls and I went for a long walk. I wanted to figure out all the paths that link up the numerous ponds in the Superstition Springs development. Very nice. Miles of walking can be done on these paths!

All well here. Cheers to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment