Tuesday 19 November 2013

Sewing at Last!

I finally have some time to sew as Don is off to Ottawa for CSGA meetings. I stopped at a large fabric store in Phoenix after I dropped Don off at the airport. It is an amazing store!  I bought some batik fabric for a storm at sea quilt I have in mind and will plan out on paper soon. I also bought a quilted bag of 38 fat quarters of the new line of Downton Abbey fabrics. They only produced 150 of these fabric packages across North America, so I was very fortunate to get one!  I can hardly wait for the fourth season of Downton Abbey to start in the new year!!

I also got some more black on white fabric and a few lime green and aqua pieces to be used in a mystery quilt I am working on. 

When I got home I cut out and sewed together almost 200 four patches with the gray and the black and white fabrics. That was step one. Now I can work on step two which was emailed to me a couple of days ago. Soon I will be caught up and will anxiously awaited the next set of instructions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment