Monday 26 September 2011

Sunday, September 25 - Three months till Christmas!!

Wow, another week quickly gone!  Now just 2 more sleeps until I begin my flights to get to Bali.

Flight Itinerary:


     Sept 27, early am - Winnipeg to Vancouver.  There is an 8 hour layover here, so will have lunch with Diana)

     Sept 27, late afternoon - Vancouver to Hong Kong.  Here I lose one day as I am traveling over the international date line.  I have a 14 hour layover in Hong Kong.  I am not sure what I will do in Hong Kong through the night!  No day tours - too bad, I would love to see some of the city.

     Sept 29, mid am - Hong Kong to Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia.  Yahoo, I arrive in the afternoon.  I will check into the hotel and meet up with Anja for a visit before she heads back to Germany the next day.

Can you find where Winnipeg, Vancouver, Hong Kong and Bali are?  (Notice I have used a world map that is a little different from what you may be use to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment