Monday 30 March 2015

Purchases at AQS

I bought a few items while at the quilt show in Mesa. I have regular plan of attach at quilt shows now that I have attended a few. 

I scout out the entire area first. Go to areas that are less populated if possible. Cruise thru the vendor area to scout out any 'hot' items that I don't want to miss if they sell out. I buy those things right away. I check out the art quilts, take photos of favourites and the name tags so I can reference them later.  Then I check out the bed quilts. Usually by then I need a break - food and drink. After some sustenance I do another tour of the quilts to make sure I didn't miss any and to focus on the quilt stitching. Lastly, I do one final tour of the vendors. 

I'm glad I have figured out a process that works for me. I have already posted a number of quilts from the Arizona Quilt Show so now I will post pictures of what I bought. 





No comments:

Post a Comment