Wednesday 4 December 2013

Sewing tables

Don and I put together various shelving units that are to be used in my sewing room. I bought a cutting table and mat at JoAnn's on Black Friday. It went together fairly well.

I also bought some cubeicals from K-Mart. We used two of the short shelves to be legs for a sewing table. Then we purchased a melamine board from Home Depot and they cut it to the correct size for us. Don cut a whole in that 3'X 7' board so my sewing machine could fit in flat. Got it all done and put together!!  Yahoo!


Don is helping me build the cutting table I bought at JoAnn's


The end result with the arms folded down.


Off to Home Depot to get a piece of melamine board for the top of my sewing table.


Here the employee is helping Don get the large sheet cut to the dimensions we want.


Adjusting the cut in the table to accommodate my sewing machine.


Don under the table putting in reinforcement boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment