Sunday 5 May 2013

Barnswallow Quilt Show

Traveled to Morden with Joan and Shirley to attend the quilt show. There we met our sisters. Joan - Rita and Marion, Shirley - Joyce, and me - Yvonne. It is the second time we have done this. I think it is turning into a tradition.

Saw some gorgeous quilts. Checked out the vendors. Even had time for lunch, afternoon coffee, and supper. Checked out Quilters Den too! Fun day!


The Days of Creation
by seven different quilters
(first four days shown here)

(last five of the seven days shown here)

Here is the sketch the seven quilters designed before beginning the actual quilting.

I tried to get all seven days in one photo.

Here is a scrappy quilt that I really liked.



Zentangle quilting sample.

A wonderful landscape quilt.

This year's challenge was to design a wall hanging to celebrate 
the Barnswallow Quilt Guild's 25th Anniversary.  
I loved this clothes line with quilts hanging on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment